- Grant application deadlines are the first Wednesday in October and the first Wednesday in April. Grant requests for unexpected programs and opportunities occurring between the two deadlines may be submitted during the intervening months and will be reviewed by the committee as appropriate.
- Educators, staff, PTOs, and student groups in the Manheim Township School District may apply for grants.
- MTEF will determine a grant application’s suitability for the Educational Improvement Tax Credit program, specific institutional grant funding or memorial funds. Additional materials supporting the application may be attached as appendices and referenced in the answers to the application questions.
- Ensure that you clearly define the project you would like to try in the classroom, school or community. It may involve working with students, school employees and/or parents. Make sure your answers show how the different groups will be impacted by your project.
- Calculate the cost of your project; obtain prices for the materials or supplies you will need.
- Have your Building Principal, the Director of Curriculum and Instruction and Superintendent review your grant proposal and provide their signatures affirming that your project truly enhances the curriculum in a viable and innovative way. Additional review and approval is required by the Director of Technology if the application incorporates technology-related equipment or software and the Plant Manager if the project requires facility changes or construction.
New School Year Brings a New Face to MTEF
On August 28, the MTEF Board of Directors welcomed Becky Doumaux as our new Executive Director. Becky joins us with 15 years of leadership experience at Junior Achievement of South Central PA, a background as an elementary school teacher and a master’s degree in educational administration. A resident of Manheim Township, Becky is the parent of a […]Read More
2023 Distinguished Alumni Awards
The Manheim Township Alumni Association is proud to announce the recipients of its Distinguished Alumni…Read More
Middle School’s Collaborative Mural Unveiled
Congratulations to music teacher Mrs. Rachel Swank, art teacher Mrs. Lauren Michaud, artist-in-residence Melinda Steffy…Read More