Since 1997, Manheim Township has presented the Distinguished Alumni Award to graduates who have achieved noteworthy success in their chosen professions and positively impacted their communities. The annual recognition is meant to spotlight the accomplishments of alumni and inspire current students. Honorees address the year’s graduating class in conjunction with commencement and are honored with a reception.
Nominations are accepted annually from January 1 – March 1.
To nominate an individual, include the following information:
- Nominee’s name, graduating class and contact information. Please note that candidates must graduation year must have graduated at least ten years prior to nomination
- Your name, address, phone number and email address
- A biographical sketch listing education, principal employment, community service, and other significant information
- Awards and special recognition
- A narrative summary (two-page maximum) as basis for the nomination
- How many years the nominee attended Manheim Township schools
450A Candlewyck Road
Lancaster, PA 17601
For information about MTAA, contact the Alumni Office at the Manheim Township Educational Foundation by filling out the form below or calling 717-560-3117.
A Library Fit for the Pods: High School Opens Media Production Studios
Manheim Township School District and Manheim Township Educational Foundation staff recently joined librarian Karen Leisey and instructional technology specialist Brandi Swavely for a ribbon-cutting ceremony to mark the official opening of new media production studios in the high school library. Each of the two studios houses a complete set of podcasting equipment for four students, […]Read More
2023 Distinguished Alumni Awards
The Manheim Township Alumni Association is proud to announce the recipients of its Distinguished Alumni…Read More
Middle School’s Collaborative Mural Unveiled
Congratulations to music teacher Mrs. Rachel Swank, art teacher Mrs. Lauren Michaud, artist-in-residence Melinda Steffy…Read More