Promote YOUR Business with Banner Advertising by joining MTEF Community Partners
Join MTEF Community Partners to have your logo and banner advertisement viewed by thousands of residents, parents, students and businesses during the many sporting events and community activities held on the school campus. Current venues include the Manheim Township High School Arena, Outdoor Stadium, Multi-Purpose Field, Softball Fields and Pool.
Benefits of advertising with us:
- Cost effective marketing with prices as low as $1100 per year
- Discounts available for multi-year or multi-sign agreements
- 1,900,000+ - Nearly two million view annually
- Faculty, staff and students are a captive audience, spending a majority of their time on the school campus
- Parents, residents, and guests spend hours at the numerous campus events including sport tournaments, educational competitions, art performances and more
MTEF Community Partners receive:
- High Quality Advertising Banner at the venue of your choice
- Sign on the Community Partners Wall outside the busy high school cafeteria
- Logo and Link on the MTEF website
- Periodic promotions in MTEF newsletter, annual report, and other marketing materials
- Facebook posts about your business
- And, the opportunity to support MTEF, your local Educational Foundation
MTEF Community Partners, LLC, is a nonprofit which donates all profits to the Manheim Township Educational Foundation, a registered 501(c)3 organization. Your donation from the purchase of signage provides resources for the Foundation to award grants to educators for innovative educational programs. This enables MTEF to pursue its mission of supporting excellence in academics, art, and athletics ensuring an opportunity for every student to reach their fullest potential.
Join with MTEF Community Partners to promote your business and become part of a winning team!
- Contact us for additional pricing and venue information.
Notice to our local business community - posted Oct. 29,2018 - View PDF
Recently, we were informed that several private marketing organizations, SFI & Spirit Stop, Varsity Brands, Sports Promotion Network, and ALLGOODS have been going to businesses in the community stating they were representing Manheim Township School District selling advertising, including signage/banners, t-shirts, and water bottles to support the MTHS athletic program. In addition, the District has learned that a similar group, the American Youth Group, Inc., has approached several local businesses to advertise in student pocket folders. These individuals/companies are NOT representatives from the Manheim Township School District (MTSD), the booster clubs, our PTOs, or the Manheim Township Educational Foundation (MTEF). These funds do not benefit the district or the Foundation. Unfortunately, several businesses have made donations to them, thinking they were supporting the school district and the athletics program at the district. We have notified the police of our concerns and believe they will be taking the appropriate steps to deal with this issue. If you believe you were scammed by one of these groups, please contact your local police department to report it.