Awarding Grants For More Than 25 Years...
The face of public education is changing; budget cuts are forcing school districts to eliminate programs, teachers, and amenities in the classroom or portions of planned building renovation/construction. In addition to how MTEF has served the students of Manheim Township in the past, our foundation is dedicated to providing resources so that each student’s quality education continues and thrives in the years to come. To that end, teachers, administrators and student groups throughout the district are provided opportunities twice a year to submit grant requests for innovative programs to benefit their classroom, team of students or even their entire building. Grant proposals span a rich range of topics such as reading and literature, character education, photography, entrepreneurship, history, math, computer, foreign language, dance, art, music, science, community service, physical education, leadership and job skills.
- 229 STEM related grants providing new approaches to learning across science, technology, engineering, and math
- 96 Peer-to-Peer grants focusing on mental health and wellness, relationship development and diversity training
- 97 Artistic grants enriching students' cultural experiences through theater, choral clinics, and visiting artist and musician programs
- 80 Leadership grants educating students on professional development, trade skills, advanced learning and college preparation
- Twice each year, educators may submit grant requests for innovative programs to benefit students
- Current grant deadlines: October 6, 2021 or April 6, 2022