For More Than 25 Years...
Benefiting thousands of Manheim Township School District students with more than 450 grants and over $1 million in funding
- 184 STEM related grants providing new approaches to learning across science, technology, engineering, and math
- 94 Peer-to-Peer grants focusing on mental health and wellness, relationship development and diversity training
- 82 Artistic grants enriching students' cultural experiences through theater, choral clinics, and visiting artist and musician programs
- 55 Leadership grants educating students on professional development, trade skills, advanced learning and college preparation
- Twice each year, educators may submit grant requests for innovative programs to benefit students
- Current deadlines for 2019-2020 school year: October 9, 2019 and April 8, 2020
From literature, foreign language and character education, to math, music, science and leadership skills, grant proposals include a wide range of subjects that ultimately enhance the lives of Manheim Township School District students.