MTEF Student Impact Rep Applications Due
- 04/29/2021 STATUS
The administrative team of Manheim Township Educational Foundation strives to “Enable. Inspire. Support.” To further this practice, the Foundation offers two Student Representative positions to involve and engage students in the process of supporting the Manheim Township School District through grants and events. Chosen students will have the unique opportunity to have a voice in MTEF activities, develop leadership skills, and learn more about public service. Students interested in being part of this team and this process should consider the following:
- Must be a current sophomore about to head into junior year enrolled in and attending Manheim Township High School.
- Must have a strong desire to serve and be available to participate in events outside the school day.
- Must submit two letters of recommendation from teachers.
- Must possess strong communication skills.
- Students with a history of school and/or community service will be given preference in the selection process.
- Must be able to attend monthly meetings, Education Forecast Breakfast, Red, White, and Blue Streak 5k and Fun Run, and biannual grant review sessions.
Completed application must be received in the Main Office of Manheim Township High School by the close of business on April 29, 2021 (Attn: John Loose).