The annual Manheim Township Distinguished Alumni Award exists to recognize graduates who achieved noteworthy and outstanding accomplishments in their chosen fields and who will serve as role models for students currently enrolled in the Manheim Township School District.
Achievements may have been in any honorable field of endeavor. Level of community service is also considered. Award winners address each year’s graduating class at commencement and are honored with a reception following the event.
The following alumni were selected for the 2019 award:
- Dr. Michael Hagy, PhD class of 1967
- Brooke Shaden, class of 2005
- Janet Zimmer, class of 1967
Nominations for 2020 accepted from January 1, 2020 - March 1, 2020.
To nominate, include the following information:
- Nominee’s name, graduating class and contact information. Please note that candidates must be from a MTSD class that has graduated at least ten years prior to nomination
- Your name, address, phone number and email address
- A biographical sketch listing education, principal employment, community service, and other significant information
- Awards and special recognition
- A narrative summary (two-page maximum) as basis for the nomination
- How many years the nominee attended Manheim Township schools
450A Candlewyck Road
Lancaster, PA 17601